The Comité d'actions stratégiques québécois (CASQ) was created in the summer of 2006 to encourage permanent communication between the different active student groups in environment and sustainable development on Quebec university campuses. One representative per campus is delegated to the 6 annual telephone meetings of the CASQ to share the advances made in sustainable development on his/her campus. The role of the CASQ is to…
- Promote cooperation between Quebec students to construct a strong movement towards sustainable campuses.
- Constitute a consultation and reflection group on the issues related to sustainable development on Quebec campuses to discuss and exchange best practices.
- Establish partnerships with other institutions and organizations with a view to establishing a pressure group dealing with our shared concerns.
Read the CASQ minutes of October, November, December and March! For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Comité d'actions stratégiques québécois des associations étudiantes (CASQ-asso) was officially created on April 7, 2009. A member of the executive of each general student union represents his/her association at the 6 annual meetings of the CASQ-asso. The role of the CASQ-asso is to…
- Promote cooperation between Quebec student associations to construct a strong movement toward sustainable campuses.
- Act as a consultation and reflection group on the issues related to sustainable development on Quebec campuses to discuss and exchange best practices.
- Become a development platform of concrete actions for shared implementation within student associations.
- Establish partnerships with other institutions and organizations to set up a pressure group working on our shared concerns.
Read the CASQ-asso minutes of September, November and December! For more information: email@example.com.
Projets en developpement durable
- Sustainable Campuses
- Sustainable High Schools
- Youth Action Gatherings
- Urban Sustainability
- Education Fund
- Sustainability Stream (blog)
- Via Rail