Back The Tap: Bottled Water Free Campuses
The Back The Tap campaign is an initiative of the Coalition for Bottled Water Free Communities, which is a partnership between SYC, The Polaris Institute, The Canadian Union of Public Employees, the Council of Canadian, and the Canadian Federation of Students with the intertwining goals of ending the sale of bottled water and protecting and promoting the public water system.
You can sign up for the campaign, take the pledge, register events, access resources and find out what's happening across the country at www.backthetap.ca.
For more information or support, contact Cameron Stiff, National Campaigns Coordinator for SYC, at email@example.com, or 514-449-9798.
- Back the Tap: www.backthetap.ca
- Inside the Bottle: www.insidethebottle.org
- Building a Bottled Water Free Campus Guide
- Case Study of a Bottled Water Ban: University of Winnipeg first campus in Canada to go bottled water free!
- Water Fountain Methodology (from Green Campus, University of Ottawa)
- Fact sheet on the economic dimensions of bottled water
- Fact sheet on environmental impacts of bottled water
- Fact sheet on health impacts of bottled water
- Fact sheet on social impacts of bottled water
Projets en developpement durable
- Sustainable Campuses
- Sustainable High Schools
- Youth Action Gatherings
- Urban Sustainability
- Education Fund
- Sustainability Stream (blog)
- Via Rail